Water Colour Pencils

Well, I did this picture a few weeks ago but figured I could share it with you now!
Water colour pencils really are pretty easy to use. Easier than water colour paints, if you ask me (and Mel!). Simply colour on a picture the sections that you want highlighted, then, using a wet paint brush, pull the colour to other sections of the picture. Voila!


This first piece of work, I used a picture from a colouring book and painted/coloured on it,
 
this piece I drew myself, using a cardboard template I made for the hexagons.
Also, please ignore on this picture that I absentmindedly spelled 'Healthy' wrong!!!!

 
Anyways, I hope you enjoy these posts!
Comment or email me cool artwork YOU do, or renditions of the art I post, and I can share it on here!
 
*Mel and Paige

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Departure and a Be Back Soon

Up on the Hill

Food, Beach, Cats and More!