Intro

Hi there!
Let me start off with an introduction. I am Paige Dietrich (currently 12 yrs. old) and my co-partner in this blog is our kitten, Mel. Just as a heads up; you may be seeing quite a few pictures of her! Anyways, I am originally from Canada but for the past 3 1/2 years have been living in Belize with my parents, 2 siblings, Keaton (currently 10) and Grady (currently 7 1/2), and our 4 cats. I love to read, craft, create, mess up the kitchen and eat food.

I will be using this blog, Mel & Me, to tell you guys about events happening in our Belize lives, cool and crafty ideas/things to try and also lots of recipes and cooking tips! I promise to try my very best to keep this blog current, so stay tuned for more posts!
Also, incase some of you didn't hear.....the Dietrich's are visiting canada this year!!!! We booked to come Sept 18 to Oct 17.....yyyyaaayyyy!!!

*Paige & Mel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Departure and a Be Back Soon

Up on the Hill

Food, Beach, Cats and More!